Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lounge Bunnies

I am sorry my dear friends... First off, my babies have some furniture changes in their room and they love their new spot. They jump up on the coffee table with the blanket on it by the window. They snuggle and bask in the sun.







Now arent they the cutest fur babies ever... They look extra fluffy and furry because they are going through there Big shed... Which means my lint roller is definatly getting alot of use. I wonder if I can lint roll the buns. I know Remy would absolutly Hate that...

Also Guess what Miss Ru decided to do while mom was at work... Pull all the stuffing out of her pillow... So there was Ru sitting on the bed in the middle of white stuffing. Looking up at me with her big ears... So proud of what she did. I so wish i would have had my camera at that exact moment...
I promise to be more consistant with my posts.

Tomorrow I will post my New Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcake recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment