Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little miss do what I want

Well Rukia and Remy are still not completely together in the room, the have a fence seperating them. Well Rukia has decided last night that she wanted to have more space and she wanted to try and dig her way out. I clapped my hands and said, "No dig Ru" she stopped looked at me with her big ears up and then thumped at me. Then went back to digging, I again clapped my hands and she stopped and looked at me again... came up to the fence and THUMPED, then went back to her dig spot. Like she was saying I dont care what you say... I was so surprised. I then just said, "No DIG Ru" (and did not clap) she stopped and looked at me walked away, and then thumped twice. Then I put my hands up to clap but did not even get to clap and she did a lil thump. I could not believe the display she was putting on. So i picked her up and gave her som attention and she calmed down a bit. I thought maybe it was time to give her some more space, but not until the next day. Because she was so stubborn and bad. So today I opened up her area in the room a little more, and we did the whole No dig and then a thumb thing again... ARE you kidding me, i just gave you a bunch more room. She finally stopped and started running and hopping all over. so she is finally happy with her space.
For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment