Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chocolate Cherry Cordial Cupcakes

Ok who does not love a delish chocolate cupcake? I mean really... Now I can make them even better with my new birthday Kitchenaid stand mixer. (thank you hubby)
Since I love adding a little creativity to my cupcakes, I decided I would try to make a Cherry Cordial Cupcake. Where I do this amazing cherry creamy filling in the chocolate cupcake. As I did this, I was unsure what type of icing would go well with this cupcake. Though a chocolate frosting would be to much, and a plain cream cheese frosting my just not be enough. So I added more cherries in my filling cream that was left over, some powdered sugar and such and it came out to be the most sensational cupcake. It is so tasty. I am very proud of my newest creation.
Let me know if you have a tasty infusion or creation you would like to see what I can come up with.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment