Sunday, February 12, 2012

Made some tasty Valentines

Friday, I came home and started baking for an order of my Chocolate Covered Strawberry cupcakes, and my Salted Caramel Mocha cupcakes. I made 41 cupcakes and only needed 16 for my order. I just got carried away. lol...
Well the Salted Caramel Mocha cupcakes include fresh homemade whipped cream. It is amazing. I thought I would share this receipe with my followers.

Ingredients
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup (50 grams) sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (see my recipe for homemade vanilla)
In a large bowl, or the bowl of a standing mixer, whip the heavy cream on medium high speed until it starts to thicken. Reduce speed to low and sprinkle the sugar into the cream. Return mixer to medium high and continue whipping until firm peaks form. Stir in vanilla. Refrigerate until ready to use.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!
 

 

My pretty 4 pack box.

No comments:

Post a Comment